LummiTome@gmail.com AND LummiTome@LICA.fyi are being DELETED. Please do not send emails to either.
- To coordinate any Advertising in the Tome/eTome or Directory click here: ads.lica.us
- Publications TEAM: Publisher@LICA.us
- Articles for: Tome/eTome (signup for Publication updates and Deadlines at MC.LICA.us )
- Community Website Content / News / Posts / Announcements (we require a Minimum of 3 days in advance for consideration to publish)
- Changes to Phone Directory
- Help with most any questions
- Articles for LICA’s Brown Betty must be sent to: LICABrownBetty@gmail.com
(Paul is still doing the Brown Betty)
- We have a Centrally located LICA Drop Box directly across from the Post Office. This allows for one stop parking for both us and the Post Office.
- The Grange has graciously allowed us to place it there near the Map. We don’t have the final Graphics on it, but it has already been used by folks.
- Donations in an Envelope can be put here.
- The drop box can take letters & small packages that fit on the Tilt Shelf, and inserted flats/Posters up to 11″ wide and 17″ long.
Just follow the directions on the door.
- The box is generally picked up every other day.
- Posters for the Ferry Dock:
Do not tape anything to the building windows or the bulletin board I To get your Poster displayed:
If they are 8.5×11 or can be folded, you can place them in the Drop Box. It is generally picked up every other day.
You can also arrange pickup or delivery of a poster to:
- Alan Krum 360-510-9011
- Carol McKinney 603-547-5143
- Jesse Powell 564-203-8156
- If anyone needs to send general emails to LICA, please use Info@LICA.us (this is checked often and emails will be forwarded as needed to the correct Team / Person)
- We can accept Voice Mail messages and TxT messages at 360-788-5888 Please leave a detailed message with your name and number.
Emails are still our preferred form of communication.
- Additional Links and Options are Below at the Bottom of every page on the website.
Updated: 2023/09/05 @ 1:13 am Tark Henderson