To create a system of health and wellness resources that help Lummi Island residents of all ages be more resilient in coping with life’s changes and challenges.
- Share currently available Health and Wellness Resources with Island residents
- Assess knowledge gaps and offer programs to inspire and inform
- Help to create a more resilient and supportive community
Lummi Island Health and Wellness Resource Center works to:
- Advocate for individual residents and the Island as a whole by advancing the health and wellness of Islanders.
- Create a central location with easy access to serve the health and wellness needs of Lummi Island residents.
- Partner with on and off-Island organizations and providers to optimize resources.
- Assemble a comprehensive selection of contact information for health and wellness resources, providers and services.
- Foster resiliency and increase knowledge within our changing health and wellness needs.
- Work with individual residents to identify and address health and wellness needs.
Updated: 2021/10/19 @ 1:43 pm Gayle Lurenz