- SUNDAY SERVICE AND CHILDREN’S CHURCH
Every Sunday from 9:30am -10:30am – LI Grange
- BIBLE STUDY
Every Wednesday from 6:00pm to 8:00pm – Contact Pastor for details
- LADIES BIBLE STUDY
In person or on Zoom from 7:00pm to 8:00pm – Contact Pastor for details
- MENS BIBLE STUDY
To be announced – Contact Pastor for details
The purpose of this church is to fulfill the Great Commission (Matt. 28:19-20) and Great Commandment (Matt. 22:37-40) of Jesus Christ. It shall do so through the worship of God, the sharing of the gospel with all peoples, the instruction and edification of Christians, the expression of the Christian faith through varied means and the expression of biblical social concern for those in need.
The Church affirms the following as its essential beliefs:
1. We believe the Bible is the Word of God, fully inspired and without error in the original manuscripts, written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and that it has the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in his sinless life, in His miracles, in vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe for the salvation of lost and sinful people, “That if you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9)
5. We believe the Holy Spirit indwells Christians and enables them to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the saved into eternal life and the resurrection of the lost to eternal separation from God.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Village Missions is committed to helping country churches not only survive, but thrive. Since 1948, we have been helping country churches thrive all across North America.
We believe that the church is central to keeping a Gospel presence in rural America, impacting Christians and unbelievers alike. We exist to glorify Jesus Christ by developing spiritually vital churches in rural North America and to help country churches thrive.
Updated: 2022/10/17 @ 12:25 am Tark Henderson